Spicy Sherry Remoulade Dipping Sauce
This traditional New Orleans sauce goes great with a myriad of dishes, including sandwiches; however, it works especially well with the Crab & Crawfish Cake recipe and Crab & Corn Beignets.
- 2 cups good quality mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup cream sherry
- 1 Tbs. chopped garlic
- 1 Tbs. lemon juice
- 2 Tbs. of Cajun seasoning
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup dill pickle, finely chopped
- 2 dashes Tabasco
- 1 Tbs. fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
Combine all ingredients, stir until blended, and chill.